Numa Numa Relived Numa Numa Relived

I love u

The location made it way awesome and the fact that us were full body made it cool you rock!

Robust & Dog Robust & Dog

A universal "meh"

Okay the sound was good but the animation was so-so, I'm trying to understand what it was about... two dogs or something. Surrounding by ninjas who swear and stuff. Then it ends. Still, it was ok.

Extar responds:

There isn't anything to get, everyone stop looking for things to 'get'! It's a flash about two characters, one called Robust and one called Dog getting attacked by ninjas. It's really that simple.

My Tribute (serious one) My Tribute (serious one)

even the kick ass soundtrack cannot save this

as much as i support the aussie army this is not needed here. Make somehting entertainingh, dammit

you dont get overall 0 cos of the mgs music.

homework is fun homework is fun

awesome

Good work. no long winded intro, you just got straight to the point. No shitty credits either. Make a sequel

voices good too! :)

A scene from Equilibrium A scene from Equilibrium

Few movie based flashes are as AWESOME as this

that was so awesome dude, I loved that movie too, but no one in my school has heard of it. Very stylish, sound quality brilliant, animation good...

I'd like to see another scene from a movie from you, you seem t have great talent. Maybe, the Matrix Lobby scene?

once again congrats on such a cool movie.

Stick warzone Stick warzone

"This flash is crunk, fo shizzle!"

Good work, nice animation, great SoundFX, good weapon animation.
Do a sequel, I am waiting.

On Exploding Nuns On Exploding Nuns

Great movie, you gotta do a sequel.

Loved it buddy! I really liked the humour, it was sorta Python - esque. I liked the animation style too, really different from the usual flash style.
Please, do a sequel, and show us more EXPLODING NUNS. (maybe incorporate exploding PRIESTS and MONKS in some way)